Update: You can get the VIPM 2020 Release Candidate here.
VIPM 2020: Package Management Redesigned!
For VIPM 2020 we wanted to completely redesign the way LabVIEW users find, install, and share LabVIEW add-ons. That's why we're excited to announce the VIPM 2020 beta.
For this release, the VIPM team has worked hard in a variety of areas, including...
- Adding support for LabVIEW 2020 (of course)
- Refreshing the visual design (because it's 2020)
- Streamlining the process to find, install, and share your favorite packages
- Adding better OS integration
- Enabling the community to build and share more packages
- And much, much more...
Here are some screenshots to give you a taste of what's coming...
Fresh New Visual Design
Find and install packages easily
"Star" your favorite packages
And much, much more...
We've got a LOT of great new features to share with you. We can't wait for you to try them and let us know what you think.
Sign up for the VIPM 2020 Beta today
We're looking forward to your feedback and hearing how VIPM 2020 helps you build better LabVIEW applications.