JKI is pleased to announce the recent release of the JKI Right-Click Framework, from the JKI Labs, which allows you to install new features into LabVIEW right-click menu. And, we're excited to show you some of the new LabVIEW features (right-click plugins) that the community has already created.
Community Contributed RCF Plugins
- Build Array of References - builds an array control references on the block diagram for the selected FP controls or BD control terminals.
- Build Cluster of References - builds a typedef cluster of control references for the selected controls.
- Case Selector - allows you to view a list of frames in a Case Structure and select one outside of the native interface. Also, reorder/copy/insert/delete frames easier than ever.
- Create Typedef From Constant - creates a typedef from a constant.
- Disabled Property - enable and disable selected FP controls.
- Explore... - Windows Explorer Plugin - Opens a explorer window with the VI or CTL selected.
- Insert Typecast - automatically inserts a typecast on selected wires if needed.
- Size Window to Contents - resizes the contents of the selected window to enclose its contents.
Hands-on Demo of the RCF at NIWeek 2009
If you're coming to NIWeek 2009, make sure you check out JKI's NIWeek 2009 Schedule and stop by the JKI Booth (#335) for a hands-on demo of the RCF and other JKI Software technology in action. See you there!
Download and More Info
For more information about the JKI RCF including download, getting started, a how-to articles, please visit the JKI RCF Homepage.