JKI HTTP REST API Client for LabVIEW
Connect LabVIEW to RESTful Web Services and APIs (Internet of Things)
Sign-Up to Download the Toolkit for Free!
The HTTP REST API Client by JKI is a library for connecting LabVIEW applications with RESTful web services for creating IIoT and IoT applications. This library extends LabVIEW’s native HTTP client with support for powerful features including the status code, multiple parallel requests, specific HTTP header requests, and automatic URL escape. These useful features streamline the process of integrating LabVIEW applications with REST-based web service APIs.
What Can this Toolkit Enable You to Do?
- Create Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT and IoT) applications
- Connect LabVIEW applications to RESTful web services
- Integrate test applications with enterprise test and automation platforms
- Publish data and other information to the cloud
- Connect LabVIEW to popular web applications (Google Apps) via web APIs (REST APIs)
- Supports XML, JSON, and other data payload formats
Is this Toolkit Really Free?
YES, you can use the toolkit free of charge on commercial and non-commercial projects :-)